Monday, August 17, 2009

Colorado

After a great weekend filled with family, friends and sushi (yes that's right) I'm off to Colorado for my last business trip of the year. You have no idea how happy I am about this fact! It really takes a lot out of me traveling a lot, especially leaving N and Miffy. Now add an extra 20 pounds and two babies kicking up a storm. All I can say is can't wait till Friday.

Next week will focus on getting back into routines including xfit... Yikes. We've also started zoning about 50% of the time. Even though I'm on schedule with weight gain and still feel great I am scared of still losing control. Not that I'm over induldging but I'm just waiting for that kick that some women get about food, bad food. Then there's the fact that I'm carrying two little babies. My body needs to maintain strong and steady.

Hopefully I won't get too many unsolicited comments upon my return to the box.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! :) unsoliciated comments aaaaaaah... I'm sure glad that part is over for me... I got your back! and for the record just a reminder...your kicking ass and looking amazing doing it! hoping to share a xfit mom workout w/you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete