Thursday, October 15, 2009

8 more weeks


Eek! How time has flown by, I know everyone says that but it really has. We've doubled within the week as evidenced below. Guess this means I'm doing a good job, and that's all that really matters. I'm finally starting to feel the effects of the weight though. It all kicked in this week. Went for a walk yesterday and my pelvic bones did a number on me last night. Also, I've been officially banned from xfit, :'(. Walking is all we're left with.

We finally cleared out the babies' room and have their crib set up! Everytime I pass by the room I get goosebumps. Then there was that almost mini freak out I had today at a baby basics class... Good thing I don't like to cry in public. We're now waiting for our completion coupons in order to finish up all our shopping then all we have to do is wait...

Black and gray are my new colors.

1 comment:

  1. never fear mama! you know how to ask for help! you still look amazing... I can't wait to meet the TWO lil ones!!!

    ReplyDelete