Friday, June 19, 2009

15 Weeks = Two Apples

This week we’re back in Sacramento, ugh, and will be so for the rest of the month, barf. I’ve been feeling okay. What has kept my spirits up is that I finally have a partner, someone to talk to and eat with and just share with. I didn’t realize how miserable it was being out here alone.

So nothing new to report except that my last appointment, Friday June 12th, showed that I’m up 10 lbs from prepregnancy (pp) weight… The doctor I saw that day was not concerned at all and actually recommends I gain between 40-50 lbs. WHAT!? She was the chief of the department and really knew her stuff so I’m keeping her advice in mind whenever I walk onto that scale. She also answered all of my questions with answers I expected and agreed with so that was a ++. I can still lift weights, run and do crazy xfit, scaled of course. Told her about my weighed squats and she said that was a lot of weight but if I did it before then I’m fine.

This week I’ve been having some morning sickness but nothing out of the ordinary. I’m relieved that it happens in the morning while I’m getting ready and not in the middle of the day as I’ve heard of other women. Also, I’ve been feeling some stretching/growing feelings in my uterus and in that general area. Guess you two are going through a little growth spurt. No stretch marks and no pains so I’m good.

I did finally get some maternity clothes and love it. Why hadn’t I done this before? I’m also itching to buy the little 1-2 some stuff… The only purchases I’ve made thus far are two little Laker b-balls for you two. I figured they’re unisex!

Great thing today is Friday and we get to go home!

Food Aversions: All food at the Residence Inn and fast food in general
Mood: Good all week, no rage, no sadness, cried while watching So You Think You Can Dance
Energy: Eh. Have been far too exhausted and lazy to do any exercise.
Exercise: Sat – Hiking with Auntie R to “the ropes”, Wed – 3mi on bike (10min) & 1mi on treadmill (15mi) got bad asthma after running the first half so I walked the rest to control my breathing.
Tummy: Is sticking out but I think it has a lot more to do with constipation than the actual 1-2.

1 comment:

  1. ok somehow I saved your lemons post and so I've been checking back in every few days... AND HAVE MISSED these TWO posts!!!

    Glad to hear your dr is a rock star. keep listen to that sweet baby carrying body of yours... xo

    ReplyDelete