Tuesday, June 1, 2010

7 months

of pure joy!

- Babies are large and in charge of the household. In a good way of course.

- We're still nursing and just started solids. Yeah, we delayed a bit.

- Baby Girl has her daddy, and me, wrapped around her little finger.

- Baby Boy is such a cool little character and so so SO calm and collected.

- They love going for rides in their stroller and we love taking them.

I find that it's very hard for me to leave them on the weekends. Every moment is so precious with them that I don't care to do anything that doesn't include them. Pre-babies I thought for sure I'd never be a mother that couldn't leave her children but alas I am one of said moms. Working fulltime guilt I think. N and I, N mostly, have started to make an effort to go out alone. It is very nice to get that time alone, without the babies. It's just hard at first, lot's of adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment