Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mangos

Oh my little guys how you have well how you have... Good thing you two like mangos because they've never tasted better!

Last week was our LAST in Sacramento and now we're finally back! It's nice to be able to see my babies daddy on a daily basis. Plus, being home is so much more relaxing and comfortable.

We're almost at the 20 week mark, only two more days! But I haven't posted about week 19 yet. Everything is going good, no complications which is awesome and no food cravings that I can't handle and we've been working out. Well this week's been hard... more to follow. Last week I did a xfit session and it nearly killed us. Seriously. I was in such pain. BUT this was all normal soreness although I do think my caloric intake for the day was short so I felt the aftermath the following day. Funny how if you listen to your body, or babies, you'll find all the answers. All is well though and I'm planning on some more running this week while I still can.

Yesterday was a first and worth a mention. I was sick twice, once at home and once on a bus, in public. Good thing it was on my way to my parentals and Little A was picking me up at the stop. Oh, and I had a bag so no one was hurt except maybe me. This morning I swear I woke up with a belly twice the size of yesterday's so I expect that all that feeling nasty yesterday was just another growth spurt. All that hormone overload, twice!

One more thing, N had mentioned that my face looked thinner. This is not a good thing as I'm NOT supossed to be losing any weight. I'm afraid of weighing myself in fear that I haven't gained anything or worse, lost. See with twins its apperently a cardinal sin if you lose any weight. I've been warned by my OB and my multiples book so I better check tomorrow. According to Dr. Luke we should be between 20-25 lbs. up. Ack!

Food Aversions: Eggs
Mood: Really pissy if you upset me...
Energy: Normal
Exercise: (7/11) First Water w/ Aunty Rocky, (7/13) 400m sprints & 30 squats x 4 rounds, (7/14) Squat thrusters, dead hang knees to elbows, step ups, 800m run, lots of jump rope (7/18) First Water w/Aunty Rocky.
Tummy: Oh yeah!
Produce size of babies: Guess!

1 comment:

  1. trying to distract myself while breathing through contractions.... thanks for the update... so glad things are moving along.... man I can NOT wait to take a nice easy run... and then... head up a trail... or something fun...

    :) pray you find much relaxation this week!!! and stay cool... but I suppose So Cal WILL be much cooler than the hell you've been living in... ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete