Thursday, September 10, 2009

27 weeks so far...

It’s official, I’m in nesting mode. Very exhausting though since I seem to think I can do all I did prepregnancy now. Between getting Miffy her walks and keeping our place in order there’s still work, cooking, me, and getting things ready for “the braties,” as we so lovingly have deemed the twins.

I have a long list of to-do items all stored in my head but have yet to get to it. Birthing classes, parenting classes, breastfeeding classes, picking out bedding, purchasing cribs, purchasing a bed for us, this list goes on and on and on… The most pressing for me is agreeing on names. N and I have some possibilities but nothing that we’ve really agreed to. I do not want to be at the hospital trying to come up with two names…

Besides all that stuff today is the start of week 27, our final week in the second trimester. Can’t believe how fast this time has come. Only 13 weeks to go at this point! Both babies have really doubled in size within the last few weeks too. Each has their own time to kick, punch and move around. Baby B (on my right) loves to move his little head on the side of my belly whenever I’m eating. Baby A (on my left) has started to punch more and more and she seems to be the most active in the morning while I’m still in bed. These guys need to get on the same schedule before they come out!

2 comments:

  1. O I can't wait!!! WEEK 27!!! that's soo crazy!
    It's time to start thinking about a maternity shoot sista!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww A 27 wks already! Before you know it they'll be here. I'm glad to hear that you and the bambinos are doing great.

    ReplyDelete