Thursday, September 17, 2009

Final Trimester


Wow! Today we start week 28 and our final tri. Yikes.

We have an appt. in two weeks and I still have to make an appointment for another detailed ultrasound for growth measurements. The little "braties" have been kicking and punching up a storm and are always moving. My hunger hasn't increased nor have I had any cravings; however, I am starting to feel more and more tired/exhausted. Naps in the day are beginning to be a necessity whether they be for only 15 minutes. This may also have a lot to do with me getting back onto a regular schedule. Work, cooking, Crossfit and stuff in between. In the beginning I was journaling my food but got lazy and stopped. This is something that needs to start up again because I want to know if I need to intake more since I'm feeling so sluggish and weight gain has been pretty minimal (which is great! but normal?).

This week I'm determined to order cribs, schedule baby and breastfeeding classes. Oh, and look into our health insurance options as we may switch to better fit babies.

2 comments:

  1. what a busy mama!!! happy nesting! I LOVE that stage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd tri is the longest, well it was for me. As far as the exhaustion goes, I couldn't wait to get home from work to catch a half hour nap.

    ReplyDelete