Tuesday, September 22, 2009

79 days


I'm definitely in a parallel between nesting and complete exhaustion. When at home I can't seem to lay/sit down, always moving and doing something. When I'm at work all I want to do is take a nap.

The nausea/ morning sickness has returned. I had prided myself on not getting sick in public other than that one time on the bus... but within the last two weeks I've gotten sick outside our apartment. Then yesterday/this morning I was awoken by the need to well you know... woke up with a very sore throat and empty tummy. We must be going through a growth spurt since my appetite has gone up and I'm sure I have tons of hormones raging through my system.

I did schedule us for the baby basics, tour of hospital/pre-registration and breastfeeding class for myself. The sad thing is that we can't seem to find a birthing class that fits our schedules. I really want/need one of these classes so I'll be doing some more calling around this week.

The nursery is starting up with a paint job this week! YAY!!! Ordering cribs tonight and then getting their dresser sometime this weekend. Finally I can shop for all those diapers that have been giving me nightmares.

1 comment: